After great success with the Atlanta store, an art gallery was renovated to house the second Worthmore location on the Decatur Square in 2008.
With its gallery roots, it was only natural for Worthmore owners Harris and Geri Botnick to begin displaying and selling fine art in the Decatur store. After seeing the positive reaction from customers, Worthmore decided to incorporate art into the Midtown Atlanta location offerings as well.
It all paid off too because, in 2013, Worthmore Jewelers’ Decatur store won Coolest Store in America by InStore Magazine. Jewelers’ Circular Keystone (JCK) also ranked Worthmore as the number three jewelry retailer out of 25,000 in the United States in 2013. Worthmore has been named “Best in Atlanta” by Atlanta magazine, Creative Loafing, Insite, CBS News, Southern Voice, and the Sunday Paper, as well as “Best of Yelp” and “Best to do Business With” in the jewelry trade.
Harris, Geri, and the entire Worthmore Jewelers team strive every day to provide the best in fine jewelry, watches, custom design, and art with above and beyond customer service.
The original goal of offering top quality jewelry and watches at great prices has since expanded, and the Worthmore Jewelers of today offers unique, eclectic pieces that can’t be found in other stores coupled with a passionate staff to deliver the best possible service to Worthmore customers. Worthmore Jewelers also specializes in custom design, jewelry repair, and watch restoration.
Harris most enjoys Worthmore’s unique atmosphere where a surprise is always right around the corner and customers are sure to leave with a smile on their face.
You can contact Harris by email ([email protected]) or visit the Atlanta or Decatur location.
Decatur Store Manager
We chose the name Worthmore Jewelers as a symbol for what Harris Botnick hoped the store to be when he first opened in 1994. We want everything from the jewelry, to the employees, to the art adorning the walls to be Worth More.
We bring the eclectic, the beautiful, and the truly unique all together in one place for our customers. We didn’t become one of the Top Three Design Stores in the US or Best to do Business With on accident, though. We like to credit our success to the adoption of ten standards (thank you, Zappos!) that represent who we are and what we do at Worthmore Jewelers.
- Deliver WOW through service: This creed emphasizes exactly what it means. We employ only the best, most passionate people in the industry, and they help you in creating the most memorable experience each step of the way in your selection process.
- Embrace and drive change: Always looking for the greatest thing to hit the industry, we are constantly searching for beautiful, unique pieces our customers will want to add to their collections.
- Create fun and a little weirdness: Anything but normal, Worthmore loves being funky, eclectic, and just a little bit strange. Life’s too short to follow the pack!
- Be adventurous, creative, and open-minded: Embracing freedom of spirit is our specialty, and we like to play around with all kinds of designs and ideas at each of our locations.
- Pursue growth and learning: Our staff is always learning. Whether through hands-on experience or customer information, we gather as much knowledge on the jewelry world as possible to make your experience the best there is.
- Build open, honest relationships with communication: We strive to be open and honest with everyone we meet, from our family of employees to our customers.
- Build a positive team and family spirit: We truly are a family at Worthmore. We laugh, play, and enjoy our job bringing you top of the line pieces that are worth more than any of our competitors.
- Do more with less: We try to use everything to its fullest potential. This motto is especially noticeable in our team mascot, Snorkel Sam as he conquers the jewelry world on four paws and with no thumbs.
- Be passionate and determined: Enjoying your work makes everyday a joy to begin. Jewelry should not be a job, it is a passion, and we make sure each of our staff feels the same way.
- Be humble: Understanding your faults is the first step to producing greatness. By ending here, we know that no matter how high we continue to fly we must always remember how we got our start, with our loyal, brilliantly beautiful, and edgy customers.
- Monday— 10:00-6:00
- Tuesday— 10:00-6:00
- Wednesday— 10:00-6:00
- Thursday— 10:00-6:00
- Friday— 10:00-6:00
- Saturday— 10:00-6:00
- Sunday— 12:00-5:30
- Monday— 11:00-6:00
- Tuesday— 11:00-6:00
- Wednesday— 11:00-6:00
- Thursday— 11:00-9:00
- Friday— 11:00-6:00
- Saturday— 11:00-6:00
- Sunday— 12:00-5:30
Locations and Directions
500-L3 Amsterdam Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30306
From GA 400 traveling south exit at Sidney Marcus Blvd. At the bottom of the ramp turn right onto Sidney Marcus. Sidney Marcus ends into Piedmont, turn left onto Piedmont. (From Buckhead pick up Piedmont from Peachtree) You will be traveling towards town. Stay on Piedmont to Monroe Drive and turn left onto Monroe Drive. (As a landmark there is a large Caribou Coffee shop on the corner.) Once on Monroe go to the 3rd stoplight and turn right onto Amsterdam Ave. (Amsterdam is residential at the top) As soon as you turn you will see a large sign at the bottom of the hill for our shopping center, Amsterdam Walk. Worthmore is located on the lower level of the center.
Traveling 75 south exit at 10th street and turn left, traveling 75 north exit 10th street and turn right. Stay on 10th street until it ends (you will see Piedmont Park on your left) and turn left onto Monroe Drive. Once on Monroe go to your 2nd stoplight and turn left onto Amsterdam Ave. (Amsterdam is residential at the top) As soon as you turn you will see a large sign at the bottom of the hill for our shopping center, Amsterdam Walk. Worthmore is located on the lower level of the center.
117 East Court Square
Decatur, GA 30030