We appreciate and thank you for your order. With each order we receive, an actual group of people do a happy dance.
- For online orders, we offer exchanges or store credit within 14 days of receipt of purchase. We do not provide refunds.
- All returns and exchanges require approval. Approved exchanges are accepted for items purchased on worthmorejewelers.com only. We do not refund for the cost of shipping, unless we have sent an item in error.
- To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you a Return Label to make sure each package is insured properly for its value. Pack your piece securely in a cardboard box that is taped on all sides (otherwise your shipment will not be insured). Items for exchange will be inspected before accepted. Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition with the original Worthmore box and pouch.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you request to cancel a ring that is still in production.
- Engraved or embossed products, custom, and personalized products (including initials, lettering and custom sizes) are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Gift Card purchases cannot be refunded, but never expire.
- Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way cannot be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender's expense).
Worthmore reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any item that does not meet the above requirements.
Exchange process for US orders:
- Put your jewelry in a shipping box along with your exchange form. Jewelry must be returned in the original packaging.
- Attach your pre-paid label to the shipping box.
- Bring your packaged box to a UPS location.
To request a return or exchange, please contact us here