Find A Valentines Gift That Is Worth More
It’s that time of year again! We’re less than two weeks away from Valentines Day 2015.
Stressed about finding that perfect present for the special lady in your life? Not to fear, we’ve pulled together four winning jewelry looks from our Decatur and Midtown stores to give you some great gift ideas.
The Decatur Looks
1. We love the mix of minimalist design and dark metal in these dangle earrings and crescent moon necklace. Both feature sterling silver with a black oxidizedfinish accented with a combo of white sapphires and diamonds. To complete the look we’ve thrown in an accent post earring made of 14K white gold with pave diamond accents.
2. Is your lady super trendy? Then she’ll love any of these Vincent Peach pieces which are popular everywhere from Nashville to Hollywood. The earrings and bracelets feature Tahitian and premium white pearls combined with a sturdy leather base. The necklace uses sleeping beauty turquoise to highlight the braid and tassel leather foundation.
3. Any of these stone centered, geometric pieces would make the perfect statement piece for any jewelry wardrobe. The large amethyst geode pendant is shown here on a black oxidized finished open chain necklace. The stacked rings feature 22K gold overlaying sterling silver and rectangular shaped black and white druzy centers.
4. We love pieces that mix gold and turquoise, and so will she! Here we’ve layered two 22K gold dipped chains featuring light turquoise accents for a bright, clean look.
The Midtown Looks
1. You really can’t go wrong with any of these colorful amethyst and diamond rings. Amethyst might be the February birthstone, but its deep purple color is trendy year-round and looks great with any base metal.
2. For the showstopper in your life, these sparkly pieces are sure to WOW. Whether she’s into silver, rose gold, or classic yellow gold, we have a ton of options to choose from! Looking to really step it up? Gift her a winning combination of midi and cuff rings.
3. This elegant yellow gold lariat may seem simple from afar, but diamond detailing on the charm sets this piece apart and makes it the perfect addition to everything from a basic t-shirt to a black-tie outfit.
4. If your lady appreciates a touch of vintage style, she will appreciate this piece. Featuring sterling silver, 18K yellow gold accents encrusted with diamonds, and faceted quartz, this necklace is a classic beauty.
Still scratching your head over the perfect Valentines Day gift? We’re here to help! In fact, we’re open for extended Valentines Day hours the entire week of Feb. 14, beginning on Monday. Feb. 9.
Stop be either store and let our staff help you make the perfect choice!